You have no items in your shopping cart.
4 oz. Sample Bottle Lustrelab® Boat Wash and Shine - 5 in 1 Boat Cleaning Soap
This 4 oz. sample bottle of Boat Wash and Shine is the perfect size to get started. Lustrelab® Boat Wash and Shine does everything you need when it comes to exterior boat cleaning, eliminating the need for any specialty cleaners. LXR’s unique formula acts as an all-in-one boat wash, wax, and restores and fortifies your boats gel coat or clear coat with its acrylic protective coating.
- Powerful All-In-One Wash cleans all surfaces including wood, fiberglass, gelcoat, aluminum, glass, steel, and vinyl.
- Effectively cleans dirt, blood, bird and bug stains, grease, black streaks, mildew and light oxidation and scum line stains.
- Acrylionic® Formula eliminates the need for wax.
- Level of gloss and shine increases with each use.
- Repels salt and grime.
- Protects against acid rain and sun fade.
- Creates a water sheeting action which eliminates the need for towel drying.
- Thick formula is perfect for use with a bucket and sponge or in a high pressure Foam Cannon.
- Environmentally Friendly tested and certified.
- Made in the USA
The Science and Chemistry About Acrylionic® Formula
When we first introduced Lustrelab®, there were skeptics who just wouldn’t believe that our Boat Wash & Shine would replace all other wash and wax products in a 1 step wash application saving a lot of money and time. So, we hired some pros to prove what we said was true. Now you don’t have to take our word for it. See Acrylionic® Polish Chemistry certification and explanation below. “Never Wax Your Boat Again”!
- The Arylionic® formula fortifies and renews the current protective coating with each wash.
- Boats that are not severely oxidized or damaged, the protection and shine will improve with each wash.
- It's commonly known that Wax sits on the surface and quickly wears away after its application.
- Lustrelab® Marine adds a permanent acrylic coating that renews and bonds to the boat's gelcoat and all other surfaces.
- Download the scientific explanation PDF that proves this effect.
In order to ship and track your order, we make your name and address available to companies such as the U.S. Postal Service and UPS. We make every effort to ship in stock orders the same day (if ordered before 12:00 pm EST).
Once your order has shipped you will get an email letting you know your order has shipped along with the package tracking number. Be advised it takes 12 hours after you receive your tracking number for it to show up in the carriers system. All Orders Ship For FREE!
See our Shipping Policy U.S. Postal Service estimated shipping time map which will allow you an estimate when you can expect your shipment to arrive. If you need expeditated shipping (2 day and or 1 day shipping) please contact us at 1-864-525-5278 during normal business hours (M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) for shipping options and cost.